Hi all!!
This week I did splits with Sister Flores, who we came into the field together, and it was fun catching up after more than one year (and the fact that I could understand her now hahaha) and we ran into a less active family and had the opportunity to share with them Mosiah 4:9. About how God is all knowing and loving and that we need to believe in Him and trust in Him. The house had these giant ants in random places and just the normal cockroaches, my buddies.
It rained a few days and now is getting hot again. Then on Friday we traveled all day to São Paulo for a leader training meeting and learned a lot about improving the mission and teaching about the principle of Planning our day. We got back at night to our area, but we were able to pass by the house of our investigator Heloiza and talk to her about family history and the importance it is for us to know of our ancestors.
Also, sat night we taught out investigator Adriana about the restoration and I got to share with her and my comp about my experience going to the Sacred Grove and my testimony about that sacred experience. My comp said the spirit was strong and Adriana said that everything made sense.
I love this opportunity to really learn how to improve and be more like Christ. It is a gift from a loving Heavenly Father that we have this ability to change because of the Atonement of Jesus Christ.
I am grateful to be able to really learn this on the mission and to have this gift for the rest of my life. And to teach others about the change they can do in their lives to be more like Christ and have everlasting happiness.
Have a fantastic week and share a scripture with someone! I know it will give them the hope they are needing.
love, Sister Giles
photos:
- a singer on the Mutual album here in Brazil visited the ward yesterday so we took a picture with him and he helped teach our investigator, Feijão (beans in English, it is his nickname) and it was super cool






Have a fantastic week and share a scripture with someone! I know it will give them the hope they are needing.
love, Sister Giles
photos:
- a singer on the Mutual album here in Brazil visited the ward yesterday so we took a picture with him and he helped teach our investigator, Feijão (beans in English, it is his nickname) and it was super cool
No comments:
Post a Comment