Monday, February 3, 2020

February 3, 2020

Sun, rain, humidity, repeat

Yes, it has only been sun in the morning, rain in the afternoon, and humidity the whole day. Thanks South America.

The work of the Lord continues! Sister Melquiades and I saw many small miracles this week and it was awesome! We did splits with 2 Sisters and it was super great! Sister Simplício and I went to teach Feijão about the Plan of Salvation and he felt and knew that everything made sense.

On Sunday, a member bore their testimony on the plan of salvation too and that we will see our loved ones again and he turned and looked at us and said, ´´Sisters, I want you to talk to my grandma about this, she lost her husband recently and needs this comfort.´´ We said of course and will visit her this week. 

We are teaching several people right now and a few of them are actually reading the Book of Mormon and that is thrilling! Saturday night a special blessing occurred when we tried seeing if Angelo (my recent convert last year here in the area) was home after trying 10 others times and he wasn't. He still wasn't home but his step-father was and answered us and said he would talk to Angelo to be there Sunday night. So Sunday we go there and Angelo comes out and you guys it was the greatest thing in the world!! He had the light of Christ and it was so awesome catching up with him. He hasn't been to church in 2 months, so we talked about the Book of Mormon videos and he will come with us to a family night tonight.


I know that the Lord calls us to certain places at certain times to learn and grow our own selves, and to help others too. God is aware of us and puts others in our paths to lead us back to Him. I love this great plan of happiness. I know it is true, without a doubt.

love, Sister Giles

photos:
1) Sisters Simplício and Mejia
2) the country side
3)1 year and 2 months! 
4) Zone Conference

















No comments:

Post a Comment