Monday, January 13, 2020

January 13, 2020

There and back again

Well, I don't have much time to write, but I had a great last week in my area! I have been here for 7 months, so it is sad to say goodbye to everyone. Super sad, I loved the people here! Especially Rafael, who has been one of the biggest examples of change through the gospel of Jesus Christ for me, and who will be baptized next month!

I had a sister training meeting on Thursday and president moved some things so that we have more responsibilities now for the sisters, and where I am being transferred I will stay as sister leader, so aya, more work! It will be good though. 

 I will be going, drum roll please..................Vila Ema AGAIN! Yup, I am returning to my old area, well I only have 2 areas so......hahhahaa but I am still shocked but am excited to go back. It will be an adventure!


Yesterday, we had a miracle happen! A youth named Ian, walked into the church building 10 minutes before 11 and came to see what the church is about and what we believe in. We were able to talk to him and answer his questions and we gave him a Book of Mormon. He´s heard a lot about God and Christ but doesn't believe very much in them, but said he would read the Book and would like to come back next week.

It was really neat to see that the desires and curiosities of our hearts and spirits bring us to things related to God.

God lives! He knows us and loves us. We have our agency to choose and bring about righteousness or to do evil works. It is our choice. But we have a loving Savior who is our example and friend.
Follow Him!

Have a great week! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my lovely Mom!!!


love, Sis Giles



















No comments:

Post a Comment