What a week!!!
With Carnival, the youth had FSY which is EFY here, and one of the young men who went, asked us to help him have a Family Night with his family and talk about missionary work. We talked about the reason for Missionary work is to help others Come Unto Christ! We do this by learning of Him and Following His example by reading the scriptures and listening to Modern Prophets. He shared his experience at FSY and gave a really sweet testimony about his time there and how his testimony was fortified in the Savior because He is the Only Way by which we can be saved! He is the Light of the World! I love my Redeemer, Christ the Lord!
Yesterday we had Stake Conference and it was awesome! The Temple Presidente was there and he and his wife gave great talks on the temple and the sacred places they are! Then Presidente Miller gave a really good talk on Obedience because obedience is the way for God to send us even more blessings and help that He has in store for us!
It was a very hot week with lots of rain! I think of you guys in the cold while I eat my melting ice cream cone.....hahaha I am very happy and loving my area!
Keep following the Savior, for He is the way!
Much love,
Sister Giles
No comments:
Post a Comment