Olá!!
This week has been super hot!! But the Lord´s work must continue!! I absolutely love my Savior and the people here! We spent a few days in a couple different areas of our area finding the less actives since our mission president is big on that and only found one lady who answered and hadn't moved, so we shared with her a scripture on faith and we hope to teach her more this week!
We started an activity with the Ward yesterday of who can give away more copies of the Book of Mormon in the next 3 weeks. It is between the 4 groups(elders, youth, young adults, relief) and us missionaries!! They seemed excited and we are excited to hear their experiences!!
I'm glad you are getting a lot of rain..this week we had none and it was so hot hahaha!
I am absolutely loving the Lord´s work and the people here! My companion and I have a good time and like to reminisce about the United States and good movies, and we also are always so tired from walking so much haha!The shoes work so great and all my clothes are perfect and tell Lindsey I absolutely love my bag and it is fantastic!!
My comp did not get hit by a car this week, but she did trip on a brick on the uneven side walk and almost got hit by the cyclist coming up behind her haha oh, also, on Sunday's on our way to church there are lots of cyclist groups riding around and I always think of you, Dad!
I'm glad to hear Come Follow Me is going well!! I want to do it so bad but the members here tell us about it, so that helps a little. We fast from lunch on Saturday to lunch on Sunday because that's their main meal so it is different but fasting feels easier as a missionary, so its cool. Momma is super cute practising to be a grandma!! What will you guys be called? Granny, grams, granpa, poppy, gram gram?
The bugs love to attack me here but not too many bug bites so that's good.
Sorry this is short, I'm short on time, but I know that the Lord hears and answers our prayers, all we have to do is kneel down and open to Him. Thanks for all you do! I think of the family often! Have a fantastic week!! Love you all!
Sorry this is short, I'm short on time, but I know that the Lord hears and answers our prayers, all we have to do is kneel down and open to Him. Thanks for all you do! I think of the family often! Have a fantastic week!! Love you all!



No comments:
Post a Comment