Monday, February 25, 2019

February 25, 2019

It is hot and humid!!

Another week flown by!

It has been so hot and only a few days it rained so we have been sweating A LOT!!! But it was a really great week of finding new investigators! One night we were at an investigators gate/door and we were about to leave when it started to pour rain so she let us in and her nephew was there so we got to talk with him and gave him a Book of Mormon and he started to read it right away and finished the whole chapter of Mosiah 7! He really liked it and wanted to keep reading! Oh how I love the Book of Mormon! It is such a powerful book! 

We also finished the ward activity and a lot of the members have been telling us really neat stories about giving the BOM to their friends and families! Awesomeness! 

I feel a lot more comfortable talking to people and really feel like I can do more now. It is so wonderful teaching the people about the true Restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ!

I love every minute of mission work!















No comments:

Post a Comment