Wednesday, August 7, 2019

August 5, 2019

Receiving Answers

Oi Fam and friends!

Manoela was baptized on Saturday! She is the definition of incredible. She has been coming to church for 2 years and 3 weeks ago she received an answer for baptism. One day the question came into her mind through the Spirit, ´´Why not baptism?´´ and she could not respond. I love that! The Lord knew the timing when she was ready to make a covenant with Him and she followed the answer with determination and with faith. 

A theme in church yesterday I felt was prominent that ´´every one of us´´. Every one of us has personal revelation, a relationship with God, and a purpose her on the earth. Every single one of us has the blessing to converse with our Father in Heavenly and receive answers from Him. All we need to do is act and be patient in His timing.

I encourage all of you to pray, listen, and go and do. You will see the hand of God more in your life.


I am loving my area, the people here are incredible! We are getting ready to see and hear the words of the living prophet, Presidente Nelson in less than 4 weeks! 

The Book of Mormon is true. It is the word of God here on the earth to help in the gathering of Israel.


have a great week! -Sister Giles











No comments:

Post a Comment