I love the gospel of Jesus Christ!
Tuesday we had a young woman in our ward do contacts with us and we visited a family in our ward and sang `´Families can be together forever´´ , it was really great! A less active family has started coming back to church and one of the boys, Lucas, is 13 years old and is reading the book of Mormon and has a strong desire to be baptized! We will mark a date with him this week! Lucas, his brother and father started singing in the choir and Sister Silva and I joined too and have been practicing to sing in ward conference this next Sunday....let´s see how my singing in Portuguese turns out hahaha
I had my first encounter with, not one, but three lovely dogs who decided to attack each other and use me as a shield. We were in the street talking with our investigator, Sergio, when they all ran at each other barking and trying to get at each other, haha but I only got a scratch and a bruise. Our investigator saved me by pulling me away from them.
Saturday the ward had a festival and there were a lot of people and food, it was fun! I love this great opportunity and time to really serve the Lord and the people here in Guarulhos! We have had some really neat experiences where the Lord has placed us in the right place at the right time to visit a less active family or meet a person in the street that was needing someone to talk to. I encourage you to look for someone in need and go and act. You will feel so much more happier and see the Lord more in your life. Have a great week!
Love,


No comments:
Post a Comment